At Alpha Dental Centre, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
Please call our office if you have an infectious illness or are exhibiting symptoms of it, including but not limited to, coughing, shortness of breath, fever, sneezing, headache, vomiting.
Also please advise us if you were in contact with anybody who was diagnosed with Covid-19 or you have recently returned from an international trip.
1) To limit the number of people in the office and allow for adequate social distancing, we ask that only patients enter. Children under 10 can be escorted by a single parent or guardian. If this policy causes you any concern, please contact us before your scheduled appointment to discuss other options.
2) If you are on time for your appointment, please proceed to our office door and read the poster below the STOP sign containing several screening questions.
3) If you are early for your appointment, please wait outside or in your vehicle until your exact appointment time. Once you reach your correct time, proceed to our office door and read the poster below the STOP sign containing several screening questions.
4) If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, please call the office for further instructions.
5) Please come to your appointment wearing a mask. Please open the entrance door with a Kleenex provided. Upon entry into the office, please immediately sanitize your hands at the screening station, try not to touch anything in the office, or use a Kleenex to touch any surfaces including all surfaces in the bathroom. If you did not arrive wearing the mask, one might be provided for you unless you are directed to enter the operatory right away.
6) You will be met by one of our staff to confirm your responses to the screening questionnaire, your temperature will be taken with a touch-less thermometer, and then you will be escorted to your clinical chair.
7) Please note that tooth brushing stations have been temporarily closed so it will be crucial that you come to your appointment with teeth thoroughly cleaned.